Here at LilyGrace Skincare we are committed in providing you with quality skincare and products. Though we have done thorough research into the ingredients used and formulations that we have made, we are not dermatologists or estheticians and do not claim to know more about skincare than they do. Our skincare products are not to be used in replacement of professional advice or medication nor do we claim that it they will cure or prevent any diseases.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
- Depending on your own individual skin type, we recommend performing a patch test prior to use on a small area of skin to determine if there is any hypersensitivity to the product.
- Individual experiences with LilyGrace Skincare products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Experiences also may change or vary over time.
- Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, as well as how the product is applied. Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
- Our products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.
- If you are worried about a specific skincare problem, please get in touch with a dermatologist or esthetician.
- The information on this website is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a health care professional and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard medical advice or postpone consultation with your health care professional because of information that you have read on this website.